Get a subscription to LifeExtension Magazine for a % off the usual price
Monthly Updates to maintain your healthy lifestyle
InVite® offers a variety of resources to help you decide which products best fit your lifestyle and personal needs, from Informational Videos and Independent Research Studies to our Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion Chart. Tune in to the InVite® Health Podcast for information on-the-go!
When you’re looking for the best options for your continued nutritional needs, the solution is InVite Health. Visit our online vitamin store and discover for yourself how easy achieving and maintaining your good health can be! Discounted Offer
Personal Lab Tests & Natural Herbs
No doctor visits. CBD gummies, cremes, drops & greens
Just CBD™ was founded on the basis that CBD is nature’s secret miracle. Looking around we found that the CBD business was consistently misrepresented and being taken advantage of. At Just CBD™ we believe that you have the right to know exactly what is inside your CBD products. It is our mission and promises to never misrepresent the content of our products. With the help of world-class labs to test our products, we are confident that Just CBD™ is made with industry-leading quality, honesty, and love.
JUST CBD is the future of CBD. This truth backed by years of experience in the field, on both the manufacturing of the product and the global distribution on the wholesale and retail ends of it. There may have been brands who came before us; however, none of them have been able to push through and inspire the culture in the way we do. Discounted Offer
Just CBD Products
Healthy Eating | Diets & Detox
Weight loss, Body Cleansing, Fresh Produce delivery
We are ready to meet you where you are. Looking to lose weight and need some help for busy days when you don't have time to cook, or just don't want to? We've got you covered. If it's eating better that you're after, we can help with that as well. We even offer meals specifically prepared for people with gluten free and diabetic needs in mind. Discounted Offer
Diet Detox Book
Your diet is making you fat. Forget the fads and finally lose weight for good with 10 simple rules—and no BS.
We’re addicted to fad diets, cleanses, and programs that promise miracles in minutes. But when diets have expiration dates, so do the results. After those popular 30-day diets end, people slide back into the same bad habits that led them to gain weight in the first place. Nationally recognized nutrition expert Brooke Alpert has seen this happen far too often. She knows that in order to lose the weight and keep it off, you must develop habits that will help you stop dieting and start eating well for the rest of your life—not just the rest of the month.
In The Diet Detox, Brooke shares the diet advice she would give to her friends. Engaging and encouraging, this visually friendly, easy-to-use guide lays out a set of 10 simple rules meant to teach people how to eat for lifelong health. Along with Brooke’s expert advice, you’ll find:
A one-week kickstart program
Nutritionist-tested weekly food plans and shopping lists
45 delicious recipes—each with no more than 5 ingredients
10 doable, effective high-intensity interval workouts from one of NYC’s top gyms
This is not a demanding, complicated program that leaves you hanging after you’re finished reading—this is a lifestyle manual that will help you form healthy eating habits that last the rest of your life.
The Diet Detox is the practical, non-diet diet book that everyone should read, whether they want to lose weight, get healthy, or just stay that way. Brooke’s 10 simple rules will be the last you’ll ever need: stop dieting and take control of your weight and your health—for good.
87,000 Brain Scans
- Reports of Allergic Reactions to Moderna Vaccine January 21, 2021Moderna is investigating reports of allergic reactions to its COVID-19 vaccine when employees at a San Diego vaccination center required medical attention after they were vaccinated.
- Kids Highly Likely to Transmit COVID to Others January 21, 2021While children are less susceptible to illness with the new coronavirus, they are nearly 60% more likely than adults over 60 to infect other family members when they are sick, a new study shows.
- Better Breathing With a Harmonica January 21, 2021COPD is a lifelong condition that can make breathing difficult and interrupt daily activities. Playing the harmonica might hold the key to ease and improve breathing.
- COVID-19 Ups Complication Risks During Childbirth January 20, 2021Relative risks for problems -- such as clotting and early labor -- are significant, the new study found.
- For Biden, 100 Million Vaccinations in 100 Days Not Easy January 20, 2021But keeping campaign promises regarding the nation’s covid response will go beyond stepping up the rollout of the vaccines.