Professional Chefs | Parents | Foodies | Connoisseurs
Don't forget to subscribe to Our Channels and Theirs
Gordon Ramsay Restaurant
Gordon James Ramsay, OBE (born 8 November 1966) is a British chef, restaurateur, and television personality. Born in Scotland, he grew up in Stratford upon Avon, England. His restaurants have been awarded 16 Michelin stars in total. His signature restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London, has held 3 Michelin stars since 2001. Ramsay is known for presenting TV programmes about competitive cookery and food, such as the British series Hell's Kitchen, The F Word, and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, along with the American versions of Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, MasterChef, MasterChef Junior, and Hotel Hell. In 2015, Forbes listed his earnings at $60 million for the previous 12 months, and ranked him the 21st highest earning celebrity in the world. via Wikipedia
Gordon Ramsay's Masterclass
Learn anything from industry greats. ie: Gordon Ramsay... ONLINE Classes Available Now!
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner | Dessert | Brunch | Snacks
Online Classes | Recipes | Clubs | Gift Baskets | Restaurant Supply | Cook Books | Dietary
We are ready to meet you where you are. Looking to lose weight and need some help for busy days when you don't have time to cook, or just don't want to? We've got you covered. If it's eating better that you're after, we can help with that as well. We even offer meals specifically prepared for people with gluten free and diabetic needs in mind. Discounted Offer
Teas & Coffees
Wholesale or Retail
Chocolat and Wine Connoisseurs
Gift Baskets and Luxury Style Treats
through an elegant, smart and excellent gift."
The zChocolat sponsorship program offers the godfather his favorite selection of chocolates for each sponsored godchild while each godchild receives a free double chocolate * on his first order. Each time you use your Referral Promo Code, we inform you by e-mail and credit your account with an additional assortment of chocolates for free. The next time you order an assortment, it will be added for free to your cart. Accumulated free sets must be used within 365 days.
Cooking With Passion
Cookbook Recipes, Gardening, Professional Online Classes, Facebook Group Random Recipes
Nextdoor allows you to connect with others in your local neighborhood and share tips and things online.
- September is Neighbor Month September 1, 2020It Starts With a Neighborly Wave What’s one small thing a neighbor did for you this week? If there’s anything we’ve learned in our years of neighboring at Nextdoor, it’s that neighborhoods are built on small, simple actions: The coffee shop owner who greets you by name every morning. The stranger who lets you go […]Sarah Friar
- Nextdoor and Vote.org Team Up to Help Neighbors Get the Vote Out August 25, 2020In partnership with Vote.org, Nextdoor is launching the Voter Help Map to help neighbors print voting materials in states where needed and boost voter registration. Change starts in the neighborhood, and Nextdoor is committed to building neighborhoods where everyone is empowered to participate. That’s why Nextdoor and Vote.org, a nonpartisan organization with a mission to […]Vote.org
- Discussing National Politics on Nextdoor August 18, 2020While every neighborhood is unique, one thing remains constant — neighbors want their community to thrive. The neighborhood is where you connect with people from diverse backgrounds and viewpoints, and have conversations that bring people together and spark change. As we approach the U.S. election, we wanted to provide clarity and tools to support civic […]Sarah Friar
- Dallas Neighbors Celebrate Diversity With Better Together Initiative August 14, 2020The Eastwood Hills neighborhood in Dallas, TX turned a Nextdoor discussion into a local movement for diversity, inclusion, and belonging. Strong and resilient communities are often composed of neighbors from various backgrounds who may have differing viewpoints. Disagreements aren’t easy, but can be productive and invoke understanding when approached with compassion and empathy. For the […]Shannon Toliver
- Update on Our Work to Create a Nextdoor Where Everyone Belongs August 11, 2020We believe Nextdoor has an important role to play in helping neighbors around the world build stronger communities. This update is focused on surfacing our Community Guidelines to members, increasing the number of members who review reported content, and creating an anti-racism resource center for anyone who wants to learn more about creating inclusive communities. […]#TeamNextdoor
- More in Common: 3 Inspiring Nextdoor Neighbors Overcoming Differences August 10, 2020Nextdoor partnered with ABC’s Localish special series, “More in Common,” to release three episodes focused on inspiring neighbor stories. Nextdoor exists to connect neighbors with people they may not have otherwise known to foster conversations that can spark understanding and drive change. That’s why we partnered with ABC’s Localish special series, “More in Common,” to […]Shannon Toliver
- Join Us in Taking the Good Neighbor Pledge July 28, 2020It’s our purpose and responsibility to create a platform where everyone feels welcome. As we continue to state: Racism has no place on Nextdoor, and we are committed to doing the important work to make this happen. To achieve this, we must all come together. Starting today, we invite our members around the globe to […]#TeamNextdoor