Professional Chefs | Parents | Foodies | Connoisseurs
Don't forget to subscribe to Our Channels and Theirs
Gordon Ramsay & Petrus
Gordon James Ramsay, OBE (born 8 November 1966) is a British chef, restaurateur, and television personality. Born in Scotland, he grew up in Stratford upon Avon, England. His restaurants have been awarded 16 Michelin stars in total. His signature restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London, has held 3 Michelin stars since 2001. Ramsay is known for presenting TV programmes about competitive cookery and food, such as the British series Hell's Kitchen, The F Word, and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, along with the American versions of Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, MasterChef, MasterChef Junior, and Hotel Hell. In 2015, Forbes listed his earnings at $60 million for the previous 12 months, and ranked him the 21st highest earning celebrity in the world. via Wikipedia
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner | Dessert | Brunch | Snacks
Online Classes | Recipes | Clubs | Gift Baskets | Restaurant Supply | Cook Books | Dietary
We are ready to meet you where you are. Looking to lose weight and need some help for busy days when you don't have time to cook, or just don't want to? We've got you covered. If it's eating better that you're after, we can help with that as well. We even offer meals specifically prepared for people with gluten free and diabetic needs in mind. Discounted Offer
Teas & Coffees
Wholesale or Retail
Chocolat and Wine Connoisseurs
Gift Baskets and Luxury Style Treats
through an elegant, smart and excellent gift."
The zChocolat sponsorship program offers the godfather his favorite selection of chocolates for each sponsored godchild while each godchild receives a free double chocolate * on his first order. Each time you use your Referral Promo Code, we inform you by e-mail and credit your account with an additional assortment of chocolates for free. The next time you order an assortment, it will be added for free to your cart. Accumulated free sets must be used within 365 days.
We believe that the distance to your glass measures elegant travel to the most romantic vineyards. Simply put, Yahyn is the best way to find a great bottle of wine based on your preferences... at the touch of a button. Discounted Offer
Cooking With Passion
Cookbook Recipes, Gardening, Professional Online Classes, Facebook Group Random Recipes
Nextdoor allows you to connect with others in your local neighborhood and share tips and things online.
- Nextdoor’s Policies and Actions Leading up to Inauguration Day January 16, 2021Our neighbors’ safety is top of mind as we approach the 59th Presidential Inauguration on January 20, 2021. As always, we are reviewing and taking action on content and members that violate either the Community Guidelines and/or Member Agreement, including advocacy or support of violence or hate groups, and/or the spread of misinformation. Given recent […]#TeamNextdoor
- Enforcing Community Guidelines in Groups on Nextdoor January 13, 2021On Monday, we published guidance for Leads and Community Reviewers regarding our Community Guidelines, in order to remove any ambiguity about how to apply them in light of last week’s violent events in Washington D.C. Today, we are sharing additional direction regarding the use of Groups on Nextdoor. First, any Group that contains information that […]#TeamNextdoor
- Community Moderation: Reporting and Removing Content That Violates Our Guidelines January 11, 2021This morning, our Head of Community shared the following post to our Nextdoor Community Forum, to provide clarity around our guidelines and support to our Leads and Community Reviewers. It’s important that you, our members, also know and understand our position. As a member of the neighborhood, you can flag content or report a member […]Sarah Friar
- Nextdoor Insights Series #4: 2020 Brought us Home December 16, 2020This year has been a bumpy road. One constant has been home. Some never left, some moved and came back. Through it all, we have cared for our homes. Homes are our neighborhoods. Loved ones. Neighbors. Neighbors stay close when we need them most — for quick help with errands or emotional support as stress […]#TeamNextdoor
- How to Identify Accurate COVID-19 Information on Nextdoor December 11, 2020Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety of our neighbors has been our top priority. Now with the availability of a vaccine fast-approaching, we want to remind you of the tools on Nextdoor to ensure that you are connecting with and sharing COVID-19 information that is accurate and up to date. COVID-19 Information Reminder: When you […]#TeamNextdoor
- 5 ways to reduce loneliness in your neighborhood December 2, 2020According to new research, knowing as few as 6 neighbors reduces loneliness. Dear neighbors, As we enter a new year, many of us are still spending lots of time at home. But that doesn’t mean we’re alone. We have our neighbors. Nextdoor’s KIND Challenge — a scientific study conducted with leading experts — recently found […]Sarah Friar
- Help Your Neighborhood Shine this Holiday Season with Nextdoor’s Cheer Map December 1, 2020In partnership with Hallmark Channel, the Cheer Map is your interactive local guide to share and discover the best holiday decorations around town. Nextdoor’s annual Cheer Map is back to help your neighborhood shine even brighter this season. In partnership with Hallmark Channel’s Countdown to Christmas, a favorite holiday tradition with original movies all season […]Shannon Toliver