It’s important we wear our mask and here’s why. Most cases you may or maynot have the virus but you can spread it to someone else. The mask is for you and the other person if you should be a carrier. It’s not mandatory but it’s the polite and moral thing to do when in crowds of people with small children, elderly family members and disabled individuals. Learn More from The CDC Center For Disease Control, other reliable resources and not bogus news outlets. The CDC is a US government agency who can give you more facts from hospitals, clinics, restaurants, grocery stores… nationwide. Protect friends and loved ones!
Paul Laurence Dunbar (June 27, 1872 – February 9, 1906) was an American Black poet, novelist, and playwright of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, born in Dayton, Ohio. The poem is referring to the secrets we keep, the shame we feel, the pride, the lies we tell, the burdens we bear, the hopes and dreams of all human beings. Lit2Go is a place for Authors
We Wear the Mask
What pandemic? Ours
The economic, one
The psychological fear mongering, one
The hide your beautiful face, one
My feelings are hurt cause you said…, don’t look at me that way, yeah that one
The my life matters but your livelihood don’t, the looting one
Can’t gather for sick and dying family, except if it’s a Big TV funeral, one
We’re all physically separated but all in it together
The political dispute, yeah that’s the ONE
What are you trying to let us see 20/20?
Things you can do the relieve coronavirus related stress
Facing your fears with courage is a key factor. Go to your clinic appointments and boost your immune system. Listening to music helps with stress management and getting the proper rest and eating for your dietary needs. Imagine other alternatives with each life scenario. Don’t worry about things you have zero control. Think positive and focus on your goals set, work around barriers. Try to stay ahead of your problems by thinking ahead and coming up with ideas for solid solutions. Surround yourself with persons having a positive mindset and outlook on life. Starting a new savings account will relieve stress. People feel less stressed when they have the money to cover their everyday needs. Sky’s the limit so save away or create as many savings as you like. Lets face it, people who look towards a bright future would not be saving money, if they didn’t hope to be present. Face each fear with a positive mental attitude, with statistical facts or data, learn thru adversity and challenges. Create new self image and challenges. With each key point mentioned, take one day at a time. Don’t spend your time thinking about all of the bad things that might happen to you. Don’t spend your time plotting and planning ways to make sure these things will never happen.
Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories: unusual social media comments
- Youth are saying that the system is trying to keep them from graduating and achieving “ForEver”.
- All political candidates, parties and constituents are fighting for power over who’s running things in America.
- Only 2 running for 2020 Presidential Office because they love to see the American people squirm.
- Youth say they feel oppressed by the old ways and tired of taking classes that doesn’t work in today’s economy. Reasons they went to Amazon, Youtube and Social Media in the first place. Oh! and they want more charging stations for all devices.
- It’s all about the money (most people)
- Flat Earthers said they’ve been saying it all along. “Flatten The Curve”.
- Distractions from Harriet Tubman on $20, Reparation Checks, Police and Education reforms for inner city families.
- We all look like Arabs and Iranians now.
- It’s all a social experiment to collect data responses for upcoming elections.
- They are trying to kill us and place us in FEMA Camps because they stole the US people’s money.
- 30,000+ Immigrants are really alien beings coming to take our place in society.
- It’s all a hoax to remove our civil liberties and rights as American Citizens.