WWE is now on the New York Stock Exchange. Stock symbol: WWE Therefore, because of their popularity it may rise in the coming years. Just like it's risen in the last 40+ years from channel 10 at 2:00am in the morning when a few hand full of folks was watching in black and white.
Get the WWE Network for $9.99
Prepaid Per View | Raw | Smackdown | Other fantastic WWE Network Shows
In 1996, an Aussie skier had a bold ambition to feel ten years younger so he could ski all day, party all night and be ready the next morning do it all again. His starting point was the knowledge that improved blood circulation would supply more oxygen to his muscles, helping them work harder for longer and recover faster. So he consulted with NASA and other experts to confirm he was on to something. Turns out he was. Soon word got out that there were these things called SKINS that improved your power, speed, stamina and recovery. Pro athletes were the first to start wearing them. Before long, amateur athletes joined the party.
In 2010, we launched this advertising campaign featuring a number of elite athletes, titled Cheat Legal, which plays to the fact that SKINS give you a naturally unfair advantage. SKINS believe that athletes should handle themselves with honesty and integrity at all times. They should play hard and fair be determined and driven with the true spirit of competition. SKINS values and intolerance of doping is paramount.
We don't believe it because we don't believe it's needed. Not if you've got a product that really works and you've got the research to prove it.
It took us five years of testing, speaking to experts, designing and redesigning before we launched our first pair of SKINS tights. We may have got a bit faster since, but we still go through the same process with all our products.
Because when you've got something that is scientifically proven to boost training and performance and speed up recovery, you just say it how it is. No hype required.
It was a choice when our founder, Eric Alon, opened that first store thirty years ago not in a mall tucked off somewhere, but in the heart of a bustling, city neighborhood. It was a choice to then stay urban and to focus primarily in working-class, underserved communities, opening over sixty-five stores reaching throughout Southern California and recently, Nevada. The decision to hire locally, to consistently promote from within, to respect people as neighbors and treat them the same way we ourselves wish to be treated—all of these were conscious and deliberate choices.
But then, business, like life, is all about choices. Those choices define WSS. Today, WSS enjoys a diverse and loyal customer base because it has focused on relationships and not just transactions. By offering customers the brands they want most, at everyday values, with the kind of respectful service they want, choosing that business model over everything else has contributed to one end: customers keep coming back.
Wanting to make a difference is a choice, too. Yes, we sell shoes, but more importantly, we believe in the future and potential of the people who stand in them. In fact, you could say that it was this very deliberate choice—to make a difference, one community at a time—that started our whole company's journey in the first place. And it's this same deliberate choice that will guide us steadily forward.
Myprotein has grown from an emerging Sports Nutrition Brand in the UK to become the Number 1 in Europe. We are now expanding into the USA and other continents with our ambition to simply make Myprotein the biggest sports nutrition brand in the world by 2020. The past 11 years have seen us consistently deliver excellent value, quality and innovation, launching a new product every week of the year.
- Max Scherzer scratched from start with neck issue August 19, 2017Max Scherzer continues to be plagued by neck issues.The Washington Nationals ace was scratched from his scheduled start on Friday against the San Diego Padres after experiencing a neck problem. Matt Grace got the nod in Scherzer’s place.Nats manager Dusty Baker could tell something was amiss when Scherzer was at Petco Park early. Scherzer left […]
- Michael Beasley tired of not being respected August 19, 2017Michael Beasley has heard every last one of your bust jokes and your marijuana punchlines over the years, and he is one hundred percent over it.In an interview with Marc Berman of the New York Post on Friday, the former No. 2 overall pick said he is sick of not getting the respect he feels […]
- Chargers OL Russell Okung calls on white players to take public action August 19, 2017Los Angeles Chargers offensive tackle Russell Okung wants more attention to be made to the issues of racial inequality in the country, and he thinks white athletes need to stand up for black ones in order for the public to start seeing things differently.Okung’s former Seahawks teammate Michael Bennett said on ESPN’s SC6 Wednesday that […]
- Report: Jordan Howard suffered corneal abrasion August 18, 2017The Chicago Bears are traveling to Arizona without running back Jordan Howard, who suffered a scary, though minor injury to his eye.ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Howard suffered a corneal abrasion, which sounds awfully painful but is reportedly not serious.Chicago is heading to the Southwest to take on the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday. Howard is undeniably […]
- AJ Hinch has not heard from MLB about umpire criticism August 18, 2017Houston Astros manager A.J. Hinch has not heard from MLB despite criticizing the umpires from Thursday’s 4-0 loss to the Arizona Diamondbacks.Hinch was especially upset with the way the game ended and criticized umpire Paul Nauert for calling out Marwin Gonzalez on strikes to end the game. Here were Nauert’s calls in the final at-bat […]