WWE is now on the New York Stock Exchange. Stock symbol: WWE Therefore, because of their popularity it may rise in the coming years. Just like it's risen in the last 40+ years from channel 10 at 2:00am in the morning when a few hand full of folks was watching in black and white.
Get the WWE Network for $9.99
Prepaid Per View | Raw | Smackdown | Other fantastic WWE Network Shows
In 1996, an Aussie skier had a bold ambition to feel ten years younger so he could ski all day, party all night and be ready the next morning do it all again. His starting point was the knowledge that improved blood circulation would supply more oxygen to his muscles, helping them work harder for longer and recover faster. So he consulted with NASA and other experts to confirm he was on to something. Turns out he was. Soon word got out that there were these things called SKINS that improved your power, speed, stamina and recovery. Pro athletes were the first to start wearing them. Before long, amateur athletes joined the party.
In 2010, we launched this advertising campaign featuring a number of elite athletes, titled Cheat Legal, which plays to the fact that SKINS give you a naturally unfair advantage. SKINS believe that athletes should handle themselves with honesty and integrity at all times. They should play hard and fair be determined and driven with the true spirit of competition. SKINS values and intolerance of doping is paramount.
We don't believe it because we don't believe it's needed. Not if you've got a product that really works and you've got the research to prove it.
It took us five years of testing, speaking to experts, designing and redesigning before we launched our first pair of SKINS tights. We may have got a bit faster since, but we still go through the same process with all our products.
Because when you've got something that is scientifically proven to boost training and performance and speed up recovery, you just say it how it is. No hype required.
It was a choice when our founder, Eric Alon, opened that first store thirty years ago not in a mall tucked off somewhere, but in the heart of a bustling, city neighborhood. It was a choice to then stay urban and to focus primarily in working-class, underserved communities, opening over sixty-five stores reaching throughout Southern California and recently, Nevada. The decision to hire locally, to consistently promote from within, to respect people as neighbors and treat them the same way we ourselves wish to be treated—all of these were conscious and deliberate choices.
But then, business, like life, is all about choices. Those choices define WSS. Today, WSS enjoys a diverse and loyal customer base because it has focused on relationships and not just transactions. By offering customers the brands they want most, at everyday values, with the kind of respectful service they want, choosing that business model over everything else has contributed to one end: customers keep coming back.
Wanting to make a difference is a choice, too. Yes, we sell shoes, but more importantly, we believe in the future and potential of the people who stand in them. In fact, you could say that it was this very deliberate choice—to make a difference, one community at a time—that started our whole company's journey in the first place. And it's this same deliberate choice that will guide us steadily forward.
Myprotein has grown from an emerging Sports Nutrition Brand in the UK to become the Number 1 in Europe. We are now expanding into the USA and other continents with our ambition to simply make Myprotein the biggest sports nutrition brand in the world by 2020. The past 11 years have seen us consistently deliver excellent value, quality and innovation, launching a new product every week of the year.
- OJ Simpson could cash in on signing autographs if paroled July 20, 2017OJ Simpson is scheduled to go in front of a parole board on Thursday to learn if he will be released from prison as early as October, and he could have some serious income opportunities if he’s set free.David Elkouby, the owner of a company that specializes in athlete and celebrity autographs called The Hollywood […]
- Le'Veon Bell wants to be paid like 'a No. 1 RB and No. 2 WR' July 20, 2017Things are reaching a boiling point for Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell following failed contract negotiations before the July 17 deadline. Currently, Bell has not signed his franchise tender and may hold out of training camp.NFL Network’s Ike Taylor has the inside scoop on why the two sides weren’t able to make it work. […]
- Report: If Rockets land Melo, LeBron could join him in 2018 July 20, 2017Where will LeBron James play following the 2017-18 season? For multiple reasons, the Los Angeles Lakers have received most of the attention. But speaking on CSN New England, Chris Mannix of The Vertical had a different Western Conference team in mind.Mannix did make it clear that the long talked-about Carmelo Anthony trade must happen first. […]
- Three Wimbledon matches have reportedly raised suspicions about match-fixing July 20, 2017Last year it was a player poisoning investigation; this year it’s suspicious betting patterns. The Tennis Integrity Unit revealed on Wednesday that three matches at Wimbledon triggered alerts for match-fixing, including one match from the main draw of the tournament.TIU reports match-fixing alerts every quarter and revealed 53 suspicious matches in total, so alerts are fairly […]
- Report: Giants will sign Pablo Sandoval July 20, 2017Pablo Sandoval is going home again.According to Jon Heyman of FanRag Sports, the San Francisco Giants will sign the third baseman, who was designated for assignment last week by the Boston Red Sox. Sandoval hit .294 with 106 home runs in seven successful years with the Giants, which saw him win three World Series titles. […]