WWE is now on the New York Stock Exchange. Stock symbol: WWE Therefore, because of their popularity it may rise in the coming years. Just like it's risen in the last 40+ years from channel 10 at 2:00am in the morning when a few hand full of folks was watching in black and white.
Get the WWE Network for $9.99
Prepaid Per View | Raw | Smackdown | Other fantastic WWE Network Shows
In 1996, an Aussie skier had a bold ambition to feel ten years younger so he could ski all day, party all night and be ready the next morning do it all again. His starting point was the knowledge that improved blood circulation would supply more oxygen to his muscles, helping them work harder for longer and recover faster. So he consulted with NASA and other experts to confirm he was on to something. Turns out he was. Soon word got out that there were these things called SKINS that improved your power, speed, stamina and recovery. Pro athletes were the first to start wearing them. Before long, amateur athletes joined the party.
In 2010, we launched this advertising campaign featuring a number of elite athletes, titled Cheat Legal, which plays to the fact that SKINS give you a naturally unfair advantage. SKINS believe that athletes should handle themselves with honesty and integrity at all times. They should play hard and fair be determined and driven with the true spirit of competition. SKINS values and intolerance of doping is paramount.
We don't believe it because we don't believe it's needed. Not if you've got a product that really works and you've got the research to prove it.
It took us five years of testing, speaking to experts, designing and redesigning before we launched our first pair of SKINS tights. We may have got a bit faster since, but we still go through the same process with all our products.
Because when you've got something that is scientifically proven to boost training and performance and speed up recovery, you just say it how it is. No hype required.
Myprotein has grown from an emerging Sports Nutrition Brand in the UK to become the Number 1 in Europe. We are now expanding into the USA and other continents with our ambition to simply make Myprotein the biggest sports nutrition brand in the world by 2020. The past 11 years have seen us consistently deliver excellent value, quality and innovation, launching a new product every week of the year.
- Mike Trout progressing towards return before All-Star break June 28, 2017Mike Trout continues to make progress in his rehab from thumb surgery.Trout joined the Angels for their current road trip, which sees the team currently playing up the road from Anaheim against the Dodgers. Trout has been doing some hitting drills while on the trip, such as hitting off a tee. According to the LA Times’ […]
- There's nowhere for Chris Paul to go June 28, 2017There's nowhere for Chris Paul to go, really. He turned 32 in May and spent last summer essentially drawing the parameters of his own extension with the Clippers during collective bargaining negotiations, convincing the NBA to replace the Over-36 rule (designed to make big-money long-term contracts for aging vets basically impossible) with an Over-38 one […]
- Mother Nature stops Tim Tebow's St. Lucie debut June 28, 2017Tim Tebow was supposed to make his debut for the St. Lucie Mets, the High-A affiliate of the New York Mets, on Tuesday. But Mother Nature had other ideas.Thanks to a driving rainstorm, Tebow’s St. Lucie debut will have to wait until a Wednesday doubleheader. Tebow’s promotion was announced on Sunday.Based on a picture from […]
- Carson Palmer not sure if 2017 will be his last NFL season June 28, 2017Carson Palmer doesn’t know what the future holds beyond the coming season.Speaking on Tuesday during a conference call for a charity event, the Arizona Cardinals quarterback was asked about his plans for after the 2017 campaign.“That’s a great question, and I don’t have an answer,” said Palmer, per Kyle Odegard of the team’s official website. […]
- Report: Spurs, Clippers among teams interested in Andre Iguodala June 27, 2017The Western Conference vultures are circling the Golden State Warriors.ESPN’s Chris Haynes reports on Tuesday that the San Antonio Spurs and the Los Angeles Clippers are among the teams interested in signing impending unrestricted free agent Andre Iguodala. Haynes also mentions the Minnesota Timberwolves, the Philadelphia 76ers, the Orlando Magic, the Brooklyn Nets and the […]