WWE is now on the New York Stock Exchange. Stock symbol: WWE Therefore, because of their popularity it may rise in the coming years. Just like it's risen in the last 40+ years from channel 10 at 2:00am in the morning when a few hand full of folks was watching in black and white.
Get the WWE Network for $9.99
Prepaid Per View | Raw | Smackdown | Other fantastic WWE Network Shows
In 1996, an Aussie skier had a bold ambition to feel ten years younger so he could ski all day, party all night and be ready the next morning do it all again. His starting point was the knowledge that improved blood circulation would supply more oxygen to his muscles, helping them work harder for longer and recover faster. So he consulted with NASA and other experts to confirm he was on to something. Turns out he was. Soon word got out that there were these things called SKINS that improved your power, speed, stamina and recovery. Pro athletes were the first to start wearing them. Before long, amateur athletes joined the party.
In 2010, we launched this advertising campaign featuring a number of elite athletes, titled Cheat Legal, which plays to the fact that SKINS give you a naturally unfair advantage. SKINS believe that athletes should handle themselves with honesty and integrity at all times. They should play hard and fair be determined and driven with the true spirit of competition. SKINS values and intolerance of doping is paramount.
We don't believe it because we don't believe it's needed. Not if you've got a product that really works and you've got the research to prove it.
It took us five years of testing, speaking to experts, designing and redesigning before we launched our first pair of SKINS tights. We may have got a bit faster since, but we still go through the same process with all our products.
Because when you've got something that is scientifically proven to boost training and performance and speed up recovery, you just say it how it is. No hype required.
Myprotein has grown from an emerging Sports Nutrition Brand in the UK to become the Number 1 in Europe. We are now expanding into the USA and other continents with our ambition to simply make Myprotein the biggest sports nutrition brand in the world by 2020. The past 11 years have seen us consistently deliver excellent value, quality and innovation, launching a new product every week of the year.
- Report: Magic want Cavs GM Griffin to run basketball operations April 29, 2017The Orlando Magic have reportedly zeroed in on David Griffin as the man they want to run their basketball operations department.Griffin is currently the general manager of the Cleveland Cavaliers, but his contract is set to expire. According to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.com, the Magic are planning to offer to make him the president of […]
- Seven most shocking development from Day 2 of NFL Draft April 29, 2017Day 2 of the 2017 NFL Draft was filled with almost as much drama and intrigue as the first round. Okay, that might be overselling it a bit. But there was some shocking twists as the NFL’s 32 teams took part in the second day of the annual event in Philadelphia.Having just recently signed future […]
- Joe Mixon drafted by Bengals; fans boo pick April 29, 2017If there’s one team that notoriously cares less about player character and more about second chances than anyone else in the NFL, it’s the Cincinnati Bengals. So it’s no surprise that they took Joe Mixon with the No. 48 overall pick in the draft.Cincinnati traded down from their spot at 41 to 48 in a […]
- Vikings land Adrian Peterson’s replacement, trade up for Dalvin Cook April 29, 2017The Minnesota Vikings landed one of the bigger steals of the early goings in the 2017 NFL Draft when they traded up for Dalvin Cook. He’s likely going to slide into the starting lineup immediately as the heir apparent to Adrian Peterson. Moving up from the No. 48 spot, giving up that pick and a […]
- WATCH: Kris Bryant launches moonshot completely out of Fenway Park April 29, 2017Kris Bryant has crazy power. In his first Major League at bat at Fenway Park, the Chicago Cubs third baseman showed that power off, hitting a ball over the famed Green Monster and completely out of the park onto Lansdowne Street. Normally speaking, hitting a ball out of Fenway Park isn’t terribly noteworthy. You do […]