It may sound lofty, but we believe it comes down to something very basic. We all—at heart—simply want to Feel Good. Whether we’re trying to improve our already robust health, manage a chronic condition, or cope with a serious illness, we want to live better—and we always want to Feel Good. Doctors help us Feel Good by taking care of us and giving us comfort when we need it most. We can take care of each other, too. By bringing the fun back into taking care of each other, we work with doctors to make the world a better place.
We are ready to meet you where you are. Looking to lose weight and need some help for busy days when you don't have time to cook, or just don't want to? We've got you covered. If it's eating better that you're after, we can help with that as well. We even offer meals specifically prepared for people with gluten free and diabetic needs in mind. CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer
Many of the strategies we've recommended are so advanced they're probably 10 to 20 years ahead of the medical mainstream. Our focus is on quality, purity, potency. Shouldn't that be your focus, too? In fact, we are much more than just a nutritional supplement company. We source only the best raw materials for our nutritional supplements. We develop science-based supplements you simply won't find anywhere else. Please read all packaging and labels to make sure it's a right fit for you. When in doubt, ask your local Pharmacist, Doctor or one of the many doctors available on the website who are ready to service your needs.
The PEOPLE. The owners. The management team. The aromatherapist team. The customer service team. The warehouse team. And last but not least, the BEST customers. We go above and beyond just selling the highest quality essential oils. We want to do more. That is why we created the first ever full line of KidSafe® synergies. Formulated by Robert Tisserand, parents can know without a doubt that they are helping bless the lives of their children with the safest and most effective oils on the market for their young ones.
Wholesale Availability | Retail. Use in your yoga class start up | Use in your home | Use in Tea and Book shops | Use in Palm Reading and Psychic shops CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer
- The Hardest Thing About Living in the Suburbs September 19, 2017It’s been two and a half months since I moved to the ’burbs, and it’s been a bit of an adjustment for me. That’s putting it mildly. I cried my eyes out during the first month, wrote a few posts about city life—including one about why New York City is the best place to raise […]Dawn Yanek
- A Big, Fat Kiddie Reminder: You Never Know Until You Ask September 12, 2017Kids: They’re not like us. At all. Oh, sure, they look and sound like funny, little versions of us, but make no mistake about it—they are very, very different. Kids don’t think like us. We marvel at the way that they look at the world in so many ways, but we forget that their unique […]Dawn Yanek
- It’s September: Time to Get Back on Track! September 4, 2017It’s back-to-school time for the kiddos, and that means it’s time for all of us to get back to reality and back on track, too. Not that we aren’t smacked in the face with reality and responsibility every day of the year—we’re parents, after all. For most of us, summer looks a helluva lot like […]Dawn Yanek
- How to Parent When You Really Don’t Want To August 15, 2017Becoming a mom is the best thing I’ve ever done. It’s wonderful, it’s fulfilling, it’s crazy, it’s fun, it’s made me feel love in a way I never thought possible…and man, sometimes I really need a break. It’s not even that parenting is overwhelming, even though that’s certainly the case some days. And you know […]Dawn Yanek
- The Secret About Co-Sleeping That I Don’t Tell Anyone July 27, 2017If you ask me point-blank if I co-sleep, I’ll say no. Because I don’t—or rather, I never intentionally do it. It just sort of happens in the middle of the night. So, in my mind, I don’t do co-sleep in the typical sense of the word. No, my toddler goes to bed in her […]Dawn Yanek
But then, business, like life, is all about choices. Those choices define WSS. Today, WSS enjoys a diverse and loyal customer base because it has focused on relationships and not just transactions. By offering customers the brands they want most, at everyday values, with the kind of respectful service they want, choosing that business model over everything else has contributed to one end: customers keep coming back.
Wanting to make a difference is a choice, too. Yes, we sell shoes, but more importantly, we believe in the future and potential of the people who stand in them. In fact, you could say that it was this very deliberate choice—to make a difference, one community at a time—that started our whole company's journey in the first place. And it's this same deliberate choice that will guide us steadily forward. CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer