Get a subscription to LifeExtension Magazine for a % off the usual price
Monthly Updates to maintain your healthy lifestyle
InVite® offers a variety of resources to help you decide which products best fit your lifestyle and personal needs, from Informational Videos and Independent Research Studies to our Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion Chart. Tune in to the InVite® Health Podcast for information on-the-go!
When you’re looking for the best options for your continued nutritional needs, the solution is InVite Health. Visit our online vitamin store and discover for yourself how easy achieving and maintaining your good health can be! Accept This Offer
We are ready to meet you where you are. Looking to lose weight and need some help for busy days when you don't have time to cook, or just don't want to? We've got you covered. If it's eating better that you're after, we can help with that as well. We even offer meals specifically prepared for people with gluten free and diabetic needs in mind. Accept This Offer
Accept This Offer
Just CBD™ was founded on the basis that CBD is nature’s secret miracle. Looking around we found that the CBD business was consistently misrepresented and being taken advantage of. At Just CBD™ we believe that you have the right to know exactly what is inside your CBD products. It is our mission and promises to never misrepresent the content of our products. With the help of world-class labs to test our products, we are confident that Just CBD™ is made with industry-leading quality, honesty, and love.
JUST CBD is the future of CBD. This truth backed by years of experience in the field, on both the manufacturing of the product and the global distribution on the wholesale and retail ends of it. There may have been brands who came before us; however, none of them have been able to push through and inspire the culture in the way we do. Accept This Offer
Just CBD Products
Diet Detox Book
We’re addicted to fad diets, cleanses, and programs that promise miracles in minutes. But when diets have expiration dates, so do the results. After those popular 30-day diets end, people slide back into the same bad habits that led them to gain weight in the first place. Nationally recognized nutrition expert Brooke Alpert has seen this happen far too often. She knows that in order to lose the weight and keep it off, you must develop habits that will help you stop dieting and start eating well for the rest of your life—not just the rest of the month.
In The Diet Detox, Brooke shares the diet advice she would give to her friends. Engaging and encouraging, this visually friendly, easy-to-use guide lays out a set of 10 simple rules meant to teach people how to eat for lifelong health. Along with Brooke’s expert advice, you’ll find:
- A one-week kickstart program
- Nutritionist-tested weekly food plans and shopping lists
- 45 delicious recipes—each with no more than 5 ingredients
- 10 doable, effective high-intensity interval workouts from one of NYC’s top gyms
This is not a demanding, complicated program that leaves you hanging after you’re finished reading—this is a lifestyle manual that will help you form healthy eating habits that last the rest of your life.
The Diet Detox is the practical, non-diet diet book that everyone should read, whether they want to lose weight, get healthy, or just stay that way. Brooke’s 10 simple rules will be the last you’ll ever need: stop dieting and take control of your weight and your health—for good.
11 Signs of Health Problems Hidden On Your Face
Herbs That Heal
Mucus Do's and Don'ts
- COVID-19 Daily: More Will Die, First Antibody Test Authorized April 6, 2020These are the coronavirus stories you need to know about today.
- Coronavirus Is Aerosolized Through Talking, Exhalation April 6, 2020It's not yet clear if the airborne viral particles are emitted in doses sufficient to cause infection, said an expert committee from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- Huge Global Effort for Clinical Trials in COVID-19 April 6, 2020Researchers worldwide are now collaborating in almost 60 gold-standard clinical trials in a huge research effort to find an effective treatment against COVID-19.
- Silence Over Safety? Muzzling Clinicians a Public Health Issue April 6, 2020Clinician advocates says transparency is critical to responding effectively during a pandemic, and gag orders endanger the health of clinicians and the general public.
- COMMENTARY: Might COVID-19 Meld Public Health With Clinical Medicine? April 6, 2020The coronavirus pandemic might be an opportunity to treat both individuals and the community at the same time, says Dr George Lundberg.
- Hard Truths From Infectious Disease Specialists April 6, 2020IDSA leaders warn the US mortality rate will likely climb above previous estimate and unwinding of COVID-19 pandemic will not be fast.
- Trending Clinical Topic: SARS-CoV-2 April 6, 2020New information about the virus that causes COVID-19 resulted in this week's top trending clinical topic.
- COMMENTARY: Colorectal Cancer: Proposed Treatment Guidelines for the COVID-19 Era April 6, 2020Drs David and Rachel Kerr of the University of Oxford present suggested guidance for the management of patients during the novel coronavirus pandemic.
- COMMENTARY: Iranian Doctors 'Dance' to Defy Coronavirus April 6, 2020An Iranian doctor who immigrated to Canada shares reports of the outbreak in his home country.
- WalMart, Target Limit Customers in Stores April 6, 2020People should stay at least six feet apart from each other in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises.
- FDA Authorizes Use of Chinese-Approved Masks April 6, 2020The KN95 masks meet Chinese standards but not U.S. ones.
- 3 in 4 U.S. Hospitals Treating COVID-19 Patients April 6, 2020Three-quarters of the hospitals said they already had patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19, the Associated Press reported.
- COVID-19 Daily: Encephalitis Case Report, Silent Spreaders April 6, 2020These are the coronavirus stories you need to know about today.
- No School Forces Many Medical Workers to Stay Home April 6, 2020About 29% of U.S. health care workers have children between 3 and 12 years of age, the analysis showed. In households without a non-working adult or a sibling age 13 or older to care for them, 15% of health care workers will require child care if schools close.
- COMMENTARY: COVID-19 Diary Day 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes April 6, 2020In his first COVID-19 diary entry, oncologist Don Dizon discusses the persistent anxiety that healthcare workers face as the coronavirus outbreak makes its way toward their centers.