Entrepreneur Health Maintenance
Dietary Foods | Labs | Supplements | Health App | Meal Plans
It may sound lofty, but we believe it comes down to something very basic. We all—at heart—simply want to Feel Good. Whether we’re trying to improve our already robust health, manage a chronic condition, or cope with a serious illness, we want to live better—and we always want to Feel Good. Doctors help us Feel Good by taking care of us and giving us comfort when we need it most. We can take care of each other, too. By bringing the fun back into taking care of each other, we work with doctors to make the world a better place.
We are ready to meet you where you are. Looking to lose weight and need some help for busy days when you don't have time to cook, or just don't want to? We've got you covered. If it's eating better that you're after, we can help with that as well. We even offer meals specifically prepared for people with gluten free and diabetic needs in mind. CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer
Many of the strategies we've recommended are so advanced they're probably 10 to 20 years ahead of the medical mainstream. Our focus is on quality, purity, potency. Shouldn't that be your focus, too? In fact, we are much more than just a nutritional supplement company. We source only the best raw materials for our nutritional supplements. We develop science-based supplements you simply won't find anywhere else. Please read all packaging and labels to make sure it's a right fit for you. When in doubt, ask your local Pharmacist, Doctor or one of the many doctors available on the website who are ready to service your needs.
There are many companies that sell essential oils. What makes Plant Therapy different? What makes Plant Therapy the best essential oil company?
The PEOPLE. The owners. The management team. The aromatherapist team. The customer service team. The warehouse team. And last but not least, the BEST customers. We go above and beyond just selling the highest quality essential oils. We want to do more. That is why we created the first ever full line of KidSafe® synergies. Formulated by Robert Tisserand, parents can know without a doubt that they are helping bless the lives of their children with the safest and most effective oils on the market for their young ones.
Perks: Wholesale Availability | Use in your yoga class start up | Use in your home | Use in Tea and Book shops | Use in Palm Reading and Psychic shops CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer
- To My Sweet Pup: I Will Miss You Forever April 25, 2017Before I was a crazy mom, I was a crazy dog mom. And I was up until a week ago, when I lost my furry baby. She was diagnosed with a very treatable form of leukemia late last summer, but it mutated and we lost her way too soon. She was an 18-pound, 11-year-old pompapoo […]Dawn Yanek
- 107 Practical Parenting Tips Every New Mom Needs to Know! April 14, 2017So, I have a little announcement to make. It’s not a baby, per se, but it’s still my baby: a brand-spanking-new book for new moms called 107 Things I Wish I Had Known with My First Baby: Essential Tips for the First 3 Months. That’s right—I wrote a book! I couldn’t be more proud […]Dawn Yanek
- Not Sleeping? You’re Missing Out on More Than Just Sleep April 10, 2017So, the other night, I slept. Like, really slept. And it was wonderful. I mean, it’s not like I got 12 uninterrupted hours of sleep or anything—I am a mom—but I got a solid 9. Granted, some of them were spent sleeping on the couch with my teething toddler, but we both actually slept, […]Dawn Yanek
- I Love My Toddler’s Pacifier, and I Refuse to Apologize for It! April 4, 2017Pacifiers are God’s gifts to moms. I truly believe that. So, if you’re a paci mom like me, go ahead and pop that binky in your kid’s mouth, hold your head high and get on with your day. I know that’s an unusual attitude, and I certainly didn’t always feel that way. With the […]Dawn Yanek
- Hold On—Now We’re Supposed to Take Our Kids on a Kindermoon?! March 28, 2017OK, so this popped up in my Facebook feed the other day: Disney is offering something called a “kindermoon,” a special vacation—on the order of a honeymoon or babymoon—for families with a preschooler who’s about to start kindergarten. I have so many…feelings about this. The first is this: Disney, I love you, but are […]Dawn Yanek