Get a subscription to LifeExtension Magazine for a % off the usual price
Monthly Updates to maintain your healthy lifestyle
InVite® offers a variety of resources to help you decide which products best fit your lifestyle and personal needs, from Informational Videos and Independent Research Studies to our Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion Chart. Tune in to the InVite® Health Podcast for information on-the-go!
When you’re looking for the best options for your continued nutritional needs, the solution is InVite Health. Visit our online vitamin store and discover for yourself how easy achieving and maintaining your good health can be! Accept This Offer
We are ready to meet you where you are. Looking to lose weight and need some help for busy days when you don't have time to cook, or just don't want to? We've got you covered. If it's eating better that you're after, we can help with that as well. We even offer meals specifically prepared for people with gluten free and diabetic needs in mind. Accept This Offer
Accept This Offer
Just CBD™ was founded on the basis that CBD is nature’s secret miracle. Looking around we found that the CBD business was consistently misrepresented and being taken advantage of. At Just CBD™ we believe that you have the right to know exactly what is inside your CBD products. It is our mission and promises to never misrepresent the content of our products. With the help of world-class labs to test our products, we are confident that Just CBD™ is made with industry-leading quality, honesty, and love.
JUST CBD is the future of CBD. This truth backed by years of experience in the field, on both the manufacturing of the product and the global distribution on the wholesale and retail ends of it. There may have been brands who came before us; however, none of them have been able to push through and inspire the culture in the way we do. Accept This Offer
Just CBD Products
Diet Detox Book
We’re addicted to fad diets, cleanses, and programs that promise miracles in minutes. But when diets have expiration dates, so do the results. After those popular 30-day diets end, people slide back into the same bad habits that led them to gain weight in the first place. Nationally recognized nutrition expert Brooke Alpert has seen this happen far too often. She knows that in order to lose the weight and keep it off, you must develop habits that will help you stop dieting and start eating well for the rest of your life—not just the rest of the month.
In The Diet Detox, Brooke shares the diet advice she would give to her friends. Engaging and encouraging, this visually friendly, easy-to-use guide lays out a set of 10 simple rules meant to teach people how to eat for lifelong health. Along with Brooke’s expert advice, you’ll find:
- A one-week kickstart program
- Nutritionist-tested weekly food plans and shopping lists
- 45 delicious recipes—each with no more than 5 ingredients
- 10 doable, effective high-intensity interval workouts from one of NYC’s top gyms
This is not a demanding, complicated program that leaves you hanging after you’re finished reading—this is a lifestyle manual that will help you form healthy eating habits that last the rest of your life.
The Diet Detox is the practical, non-diet diet book that everyone should read, whether they want to lose weight, get healthy, or just stay that way. Brooke’s 10 simple rules will be the last you’ll ever need: stop dieting and take control of your weight and your health—for good.
11 Signs of Health Problems Hidden On Your Face
How To Give Your Veggie A New Start
Herbs That Heal
Mucus Do's and Don'ts
- BPA Levels in Humans Are Underestimated: Study December 6, 2019The new method developed by researchers and outlined in their study suggests that the measurements used by the FDA and other regulatory agencies underestimate BPA exposure by as much as 44 times.
- Beware of Workplace Germs December 5, 2019Germs live and thrive in the workplace. Find out about germ hot spots, when contamination is at its worst, and how to protect yourself.
- How Well Are You Aging? A Blood Test Might Tell December 5, 2019The scientists analyzed plasma -- the cell-free, fluid part of blood -- from more than 4,200 people between the ages of 18 and 95, and found a link between 373 proteins and aging.
- Flesh-Eating Infection Tied to Heroin Kills Seven December 5, 2019All of the deaths occurred in San Diego County, CA.
- Drug Reduces Delusions in Dementia Patients December 5, 2019The drug eases hallucinations that can cause anxiety, aggression and physical and verbal abuse.
- New Results for Experimental Alzheimer's Drug December 5, 2019Studies on aducanumab were halted earlier this year because the drug didn't appear to be effective. But the new results suggest it's effective at a high dose, the Associated Press reported.
- Weight-Loss Surgery a Boon for the Heart December 5, 2019The research included 38 obese patients who had weight-loss surgery and 19 obese patients who were on the waiting list for weight-loss surgery.
- What to Expect from Periods After 40 December 5, 2019Before your periods end, your body goes into a phase called perimenopause, which could last 2 to 10 years. During this time, there can be all kinds of changes in your cycle.
- Distracted by Their Smartphones, Pedestrians Are Landing in the ER December 5, 2019According to one database, more than 2,500 men and women went to an emergency room for head and neck injuries sustained while using a smartphone between 1998 and 2017. When that number is extrapolated to include the whole country, the total is likely to be more than 76,000 people.
- Vaping Tied to Lung Illness Seen in Metalworkers December 5, 2019The disease, called hard-metal pneumoconiosis or "cobalt lung," usually occurs when people inhale mineral dusts caused by metal grinding, said senior researcher Dr. Kirk Jones, a pathologist with the University of California, San Francisco.
- Social Media Sympathy December 5, 2019Nowadays, much of people's grieving shows up online. See the advice a professor of communication has about the benefits and pitfalls of mourning on social media.
- Popular Diabetes Drug May Contain a Carcinogen December 5, 2019More than 30 million people in the U.S. have diabetes, and 90 to 95% are type 2, the CDC says, and metformin is the fourth-most prescribed drug in the United States.
- How to Start a Couch-to-5K Program December 4, 2019With an abundance of couch-to-5K programs at your fingertips, from smartphone apps to beginner groups, it's easier than ever to start running.
- Why Science Can't Seem to Tell Us How to Eat Right December 4, 2019Who’s to blame for the always-changing rules for healthy eating? Food science, the media, the food industry, and nutrition "gurus" all play a part. But it’s also kinds of your fault.
- Study Links Hair Straighteners, Dyes to Breast Cancer December 4, 2019Researchers analyzed data from nearly 47,000 U.S. women, followed for an average of more than eight years as part of the federally funded Sisters Study. All of the women had a sister who'd been diagnosed with breast cancer, but they didn't have breast cancer themselves at the start of the study.