Certifications | Apprenticeships | TEDx Talks | Mentoring | Crafting
Who is Brian Tracy? For three decades, Brian Tracy Global has been recognized as one of the world’s premier training and development companies. He has helped millions of individuals and business organizations in many countries solve personal, professional, and organizational challenges. Brian Tracy has written several books on many subjects of personal development, in many languages. He has spoke to individuals, and companies worldwide.
Find Your Next Favorite Audiobook eStories has over 100,000 audiobook titles, including best-sellers spanning every genre and new releases added each week. Personalized search and discovery tools make it easy to find your next story. Get Your First Story For FREE
After 30-day trial, pay only $11.99 per month. Basic plan includes one audiobook each month.
Download our free app for Android or iPhone and play your audiobooks anywhere, even offline. Your stories automatically sync across up to 10 devices. You can even listen to audiobooks in your Bluetooth®-enabled car. Enjoy 33% off additional audiobooks, discounted extra credits, access to exclusive promotions, and unlimited cloud storage. Members also get 6 months to use credits and up to 30 days to return a book if not 100% satisfied.
Transcender is dedicated to helping IT professionals strengthen technical job skills and prepare them for tough certification examinations by developing the highest quality learning and exam preparation products. In fact, IT professionals consistently vote our exam prep solutions as the most in-depth and realistic in the world.
greeting card making | sewing | quilting | paper qulling | lettering or calligraphy | crocheting |
knitting | puppet making | beading | jewelry making... CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer
In order to read an ebook, you need to download a small piece of free software known as an ebook reader. Ebooks come in different formats and each format has its own reader software. The format you select will depend upon your operating system (Windows, Mac, etc) and whether you would like to read on a hand held device or on your computer. For advice on selecting the appropriate reader, check our Reader Comparison Table.
Ebooks have security settings which may prevent or limit printing and copying, as well as specifying how many different devices you can download the ebook to. You can view the security settings for each title by clicking the "Buy ebook" link on the ebook Details page. CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer
You have access to an entire team of professional mentors with expertise in marketing, sales, finance and more. We will examine your ideas, verify the numbers and help you decide on the best way to open your business. But we don’t just send you on your way. We’re with you every step of the way, from dream to startup to growth. CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer
- Tips for Better Spell Checking April 28, 2017Use a Spell Checker. You can check spelling and grammar all at once by running the spelling and grammar checker of your computer, or you can check spelling and grammar automatically and make corrections as you work. You can search for and replace items such as text, images, captions, bookmarks, or certain types of formatting […]Giulia Penni
- Set Up Your Spotify Artist Profile April 27, 2017Founded in 2006 in Sweden, Spotify, which now boasts over 30 million songs and more than 50 million subscribers, has become one of the major players in the digital music industry. As an artist, you cannot do without Spotify. Just having a Spotify profile is not enough though. To promote your music on one of […]Giulia Penni
- Making Photos of Copyright Material April 21, 2017This article provides an overview of the general principles applicable to photographic copyright. Copyright should be considered when creating a cover artwork, a social media or a blog post. Nowadays, there are several platforms on the internet where you can download pictures, and you can always take good pictures with your smartphone. That does not […]Giulia Penni
- Nasswetter Music Group April 11, 2017Founded in 2007, the Nasswetter Music Group specialises in jazz, world music, gospel, pop and rock. We interviewed the label founder Michael Nasswetter to find out more about his successful project. When and why was the Nasswetter Music Group founded? The NMG was founded in 2007. We wanted to produce Solid Gospel’s CD – a […]Giulia Penni
- Shazam for Artists – Becoming a Verified Artist Has Never Been Easier! April 7, 2017Shazam is undoubtedly the most popular music identification service on the market. Shazam’s importance in terms of music promotion is so big that the data collected by the app is being used to predict new music trends. Because of Shazam’s influence, major labels such as Universal Music, Sony Music and Warner Music have invested millions […]Giulia Penni
- 3 Ways Growing Your Email List Increases Traffic October 14, 2016Some people say that email is dead. And with all of the other various outlets for communication online – like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. – it might be tempting to agree with them. But, for the record, email is far from dead. In fact, email marketing in particular can provide quite a few benefits for… […]Kirsi
- Part Two: What You Need to Know About Promoting Your Ebook on Social Media October 12, 2016A few weeks back I wrote an article about promoting your ebook on social media using sites like Facebook and Twitter. Today I want to take a look at Pinterest, Instagram, and the new Google+. Each of these sites caters to a slightly different demographic. For this reason, it is important to really investigate the… […]Kirsi
- 5 Ways To Increase Conversions On Your Blog September 19, 2016Writing a blog is one thing. But learning how to optimize that blog to receive the most conversions possible is another thing entirely. And it’s something that can’t be overlooked. You can write blog posts all day, but if they aren’t doing their job – converting your readers into subscribers, or customers, or whatever else… […]Kirsi
- What You Need to Know About Promoting Your Ebook on Social Media September 9, 2016Did you know that social media users have risen by 176 million in the last year? That the average Internet user has 5.54 social media accounts? And that currently there are 2.3 billion active social media users? Pretty staggering statistics…right? Now imagine if you could get your ebook in front of even a tenth of a… […]Kirsi
- 3 Uber Sites To Share Your ebook For Traffic and SEO August 25, 2016there are some uber sites you can use to make sure your ebook sees its maximum amount of traffic. Here are three of the best, recommended by us at Kudani. The post 3 Uber Sites To Share Your ebook For Traffic and SEO appeared first on Designrr Blog.Kirsi