Personal Development | Sales Training | eLearning. Who is Brian Tracy? For three decades, Brian Tracy Global has been recognized as one of the world’s premier training and development companies. He has helped millions of individuals and business organizations in many countries solve personal, professional, and organizational challenges. Brian Tracy has written several books on many subjects of personal development, in many languages. He has spoke to individuals, and companies worldwide.
Transcender is dedicated to helping IT professionals strengthen technical job skills and prepare them for tough certification examinations by developing the highest quality learning and exam preparation products. In fact, IT professionals consistently vote our exam prep solutions as the most in-depth and realistic in the world.
Your single user license will give you one full year of online access to these virtual courses featuring:
Micro-sized learning, right at your fingertips
A redesigned interface to support continuous learning
Ability to check your progress
Cost-effective, convenient access
Self-paced and flexible learning
The Skillsoft eLearning product gives you the ability to master job skills, even if certification isn't your ultimate goal. Use the vendor navigation links below to browse by vendor track or exam. After you've selected a product, choose practice exams and eLearning courses from the product selection console. These courses are intended for individuals.
greeting card making | sewing | quilting | paper qulling | lettering or calligraphy | crocheting |
knitting | puppet making | beading | jewelry making... CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer
Find Your Next Favorite Audiobook eStories has over 100,000 audiobook titles, including best-sellers spanning every genre and new releases added each week. Personalized search and discovery tools make it easy to find your next story. Get Your First Story For FREE
After 30-day trial, pay only $11.99 per month. Basic plan includes one audiobook each month.
Download our free app for Android or iPhone and play your audiobooks anywhere, even offline. Your stories automatically sync across up to 10 devices. You can even listen to audiobooks in your Bluetooth®-enabled car. Enjoy 33% off additional audiobooks, discounted extra credits, access to exclusive promotions, and unlimited cloud storage. Members also get 6 months to use credits and up to 30 days to return a book if not 100% satisfied.
In order to read an ebook, you need to download a small piece of free software known as an ebook reader. Ebooks come in different formats and each format has its own reader software. The format you select will depend upon your operating system (Windows, Mac, etc) and whether you would like to read on a hand held device or on your computer. For advice on selecting the appropriate reader, check our Reader Comparison Table.
Ebooks have security settings which may prevent or limit printing and copying, as well as specifying how many different devices you can download the ebook to. You can view the security settings for each title by clicking the "Buy ebook" link on the ebook Details page. CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer
How To Videos | Books
Don't forget to subscribe to their channel and ours
How To Books
- 3 Ways Growing Your Email List Increases Traffic October 14, 2016Some people say that email is dead. And with all of the other various outlets for communication online – like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. – it might be tempting to agree with them. But, for the record, email is far from dead. In fact, email marketing in particular can provide quite a few benefits for… […]Kirsi
- Part Two: What You Need to Know About Promoting Your Ebook on Social Media October 12, 2016A few weeks back I wrote an article about promoting your ebook on social media using sites like Facebook and Twitter. Today I want to take a look at Pinterest, Instagram, and the new Google+. Each of these sites caters to a slightly different demographic. For this reason, it is important to really investigate the… […]Kirsi
- 5 Ways To Increase Conversions On Your Blog September 19, 2016Writing a blog is one thing. But learning how to optimize that blog to receive the most conversions possible is another thing entirely. And it’s something that can’t be overlooked. You can write blog posts all day, but if they aren’t doing their job – converting your readers into subscribers, or customers, or whatever else… […]Kirsi
- What You Need to Know About Promoting Your Ebook on Social Media September 9, 2016Did you know that social media users have risen by 176 million in the last year? That the average Internet user has 5.54 social media accounts? And that currently there are 2.3 billion active social media users? Pretty staggering statistics…right? Now imagine if you could get your ebook in front of even a tenth of a… […]Kirsi
- 3 Uber Sites To Share Your ebook For Traffic and SEO August 25, 2016there are some uber sites you can use to make sure your ebook sees its maximum amount of traffic. Here are three of the best, recommended by us at Kudani. The post 3 Uber Sites To Share Your ebook For Traffic and SEO appeared first on Designrr Blog.Kirsi
- Book Marketing on XING May 19, 2017XING is a German platform for business networking where you can put advertisements to promote your book. On XING, you can connect with colleagues and experts and ask them to join your professional network. The platform also gives you the chance to take out advertisements and promote your profile, your website or your event. You […]Giulia Penni
- Pick the Perfect Book Title May 12, 2017The title of your book should grab readers’ attention and persuade them to buy your book. Even though finding the perfect book title is not always easy, getting your title right is the most important marketing decision you will make. When you think about titling your book, try to avoid making these common mistakes. You […]Giulia Penni
- How to Get Featured on Beatport May 5, 2017Founded in 2004, Beatport has become the leading electronic music platform. We explained already how to sell music on Beatport. In this article, we will tell you how to increase your chances of being featured on the site. If you want to be considered for a feature, you need to plan weeks ahead – deliver […]Giulia Penni
- Instagram Business Profile May 5, 2017The popular photo-app recently rolled out a new business tool: Instagram Business Profile. If you are an author, the tool can help you grow your business and better measure the success of your marketing activities. Read on and learn how to convert your personal Instagram profile to a Business Profile. Creating a Business Profile on […]Giulia Penni
- Tips for Better Spell Checking April 28, 2017Use a Spell Checker. You can check spelling and grammar all at once by running the spelling and grammar checker of your computer, or you can check spelling and grammar automatically and make corrections as you work. You can search for and replace items such as text, images, captions, bookmarks, or certain types of formatting […]Giulia Penni
Teachers and like minded discuss challenges, expectations and environments
You have access to an entire team of professional mentors with expertise in marketing, sales, finance and more. We will examine your ideas, verify the numbers and help you decide on the best way to open your business. But we don’t just send you on your way. We’re with you every step of the way, from dream to startup to growth. CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer