This Education Toolbox contains:
Certifications | Apprenticeships | TEDx Talks | Mentoring | DIY Crafting Kits and Online Classes | Audio Books | and other eLearning Materials
Brian Tracy | Video
Personal Development | Sales Training | eLearning. Who is Brian Tracy? For three decades, Brian Tracy Global has been recognized as one of the world’s premier training and development companies. He has helped millions of individuals and business organizations in many countries solve personal, professional, and organizational challenges. Brian Tracy has written several books on many subjects of personal development, in many languages. He has spoke to individuals, and companies worldwide.
Brian Tracy | Video2
We are one of the world’s leading certification training providers.
We provide online training in disciplines such as Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Project Management, Digital Marketing, and Data Science among others, where technologies and best practices are changing rapidly and demand for qualified candidates significantly exceeds supply.
Based in San Francisco, California and Bangalore, India, we have helped over 500,000 professionals and companies across 150+ countries get trained, acquire certifications, and upskill their employees.
Our training courses are designed and updated by 2000+ renowned industry experts. Our blended learning approach combines online classes, instructor-led live virtual classrooms, project work, and 24/7 teaching assistance. Our vibrant community of experts and certified professionals is a powerful resource pool of tips, tricks, and insightful advice. More than 40 global training organizations have recognized us as an official provider of certification training. We have been named the 8th most influential education brand in the world by LinkedIn. DIRECT ACCESS- CLICK NOW!
Irish Crochet Made Modern & Easy - an Annie's Video Class
greeting card making | sewing | quilting | paper qulling | lettering or calligraphy | crocheting |
knitting | puppet making | beading | jewelry making... DIRECT ACCESS- CLICK NOW!
DIY Products On Sale
EasyCanvasPrints Review and Unboxing - 16x20 canvas Video
How To Videos & eBooks | General Selections
Don't forget to use all promo codes
General Selection of eBooks
In order to read an ebook, you need to download a small piece of free software known as an ebook reader. Ebooks come in different formats and each format has its own reader software. The format you select will depend upon your operating system (Windows, Mac, etc) and whether you would like to read on a hand held device or on your computer. For advice on selecting the appropriate reader, check our Reader Comparison Table.
Ebooks have security settings which may prevent or limit printing and copying, as well as specifying how many different devices you can download the ebook to. You can view the security settings for each title by clicking the "Buy ebook" link on the ebook Details page. DIRECT ACCESS- CLICK NOW!
How To eBooks
Educator's TEDTalks | Teaching Supplies | Guggenheim Art Book Collection
Students | Teachers and like minded discuss challenges, expectations and environments | Art book free downloads
Teachers, We Appreciate You! Cute Kids - Why I love my teacher Video
Started over 40 years ago by two teachers, Carson-Dellosa Publishing is the leading provider of supplementary educational products for educators and parents around the globe. What does this mean? Well, step inside almost any classroom or home and you're sure to find any of our 4500+ learning products on bulletin boards and desks, in learning centers and reading nooks, and in backpacks and back seats.
WHOLESALE AND RETAIL AVAILABILITY
Discount School Supply had its beginning in a small retail store selling educational products. Founder Ron Elliott had creative ideas about how he could supply more products to respond to teachers needs. The Discount School Supply catalog was born. The original focus was simple, offer the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices, supported by an extraordinary level of service.
Score Mentoring | Volunteer as Mentor
You have access to an entire team of professional mentors with expertise in marketing, sales, finance and more. We will examine your ideas, verify the numbers and help you decide on the best way to open your business. But we don’t just send you on your way. We’re with you every step of the way, from dream to startup to growth. DIRECT ACCESS- CLICK NOW!
- Music Streaming Royalties November 10, 2017The most frequently asked questions our support team receives are: “How much does an artist get per song?”, “Why does Spotify pay so little?” or „Is music streaming worth it?” With this article, we try to make sense of streaming income and to answer these questions. First of all, streaming is worth it! Spotify, Apple […]Giulia Penni
- Get Your Songs in Big Playlists November 2, 2017Playlists are the fuel driving both music discovery and consumption and can help songs become hit singles. Playlist and streaming are the way music consumers listen to music nowadays. Streams are not equivalent to sales or downloads though, and getting many streams does not necessarily mean you will get many fans. Having said that, every […]Giulia Penni
- How to Successfully Sell Books/eBooks | The 10 Best Tips | Part 2 October 27, 2017In our blogpost "How to Successfully Sell Books/eBooks | The 10 Best Tips" we already showed you 5 tips on which marketing strategies you can use to increase your book sales. Here is Part 2 of our 10 best Tips on how to successfully sell your books and eBooks: Special price for […]Barbara Schuhböck
- How to Successfully Sell Books/eBooks | The 10 Best Tips | Part 1 October 20, 2017You wrote a book or eBook and now it’s time to start selling it, but as a self-publisher you don’t really know how to increase your sales and what marketing strategies you should use. Follow our 10 best tips to successfully sell your books/eBooks online and offline. Use Social Media: Facebook, Instagram […]Barbara Schuhböck
- How to Add a Bio on Your Spotify Artist Profile September 29, 2017Previously, you needed to submit your information to Rovi, the database managing music metadata for Spotify, iTunes, etc. if you wanted to manage your artist information. Now, you can edit and add your bio yourself within your Spotify for Artists account. As you already know, an artist bio can be an opportunity for you to […]Giulia Penni
- 3 Steps To Grow Your Email List & Traffic Up To 8x Without Writing Or Spending a Dime On Ads October 31, 2017In this post I’m outlining a simple 3 step strategy to growing your list and traffic up to 8x faster than conventional means without writing and spending a dime on advertising. Revenue is directly related to the size of your list. Each lead has a monetary value. For example, if a lead was worth $5 per… […]dbtwi73hnj
- New Feature: Create Flipbooks With 1-Click August 8, 2017We’re excited to announce that we’ve just rolled out Flipbooks into every PRO account. One of the issues with PDF ebooks is that they’re difficult to share on your phone. With images and a large number of pages PDFs can get quite large, so emailing them to your readers can get difficult. Downloading on to… […]dbtwi73hnj
- 3 Ways Growing Your Email List Increases Traffic May 14, 2017Some people say that email is dead. And with all of the other various outlets for communication online – like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. – it might be tempting to agree with them. But, for the record, email is far from dead. In fact, email marketing in particular can provide quite a few benefits for… […]Kirsi
- Part Two: What You Need to Know About Promoting Your Ebook on Social Media October 12, 2016A few weeks back I wrote an article about promoting your ebook on social media using sites like Facebook and Twitter. Today I want to take a look at Pinterest, Instagram, and the new Google+. Each of these sites caters to a slightly different demographic. For this reason, it is important to really investigate the… […]Kirsi
- 5 Ways To Increase Conversions On Your Blog September 19, 2016Writing a blog is one thing. But learning how to optimize that blog to receive the most conversions possible is another thing entirely. And it’s something that can’t be overlooked. You can write blog posts all day, but if they aren’t doing their job – converting your readers into subscribers, or customers, or whatever else… […]Kirsi