This Education Toolbox contains:
Certifications | Apprenticeships | TEDx Talks | Mentoring | DIY Crafting Kits and Online Classes | Audio Books | and other eLearning Materials
Personal Development | Sales Training | eLearning. Who is Brian Tracy? For three decades, Brian Tracy Global has been recognized as one of the world’s premier training and development companies. He has helped millions of individuals and business organizations in many countries solve personal, professional, and organizational challenges. Brian Tracy has written several books on many subjects of personal development, in many languages. He has spoke to individuals, and companies worldwide.
greeting card making | sewing | quilting | paper qulling | lettering or calligraphy | crocheting |
knitting | puppet making | beading | jewelry making... CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer
DIY Products On Sale
How To Videos & eBooks | General Selections
Don't forget to use all promo codes
In order to read an ebook, you need to download a small piece of free software known as an ebook reader. Ebooks come in different formats and each format has its own reader software. The format you select will depend upon your operating system (Windows, Mac, etc) and whether you would like to read on a hand held device or on your computer. For advice on selecting the appropriate reader, check our Reader Comparison Table.
Ebooks have security settings which may prevent or limit printing and copying, as well as specifying how many different devices you can download the ebook to. You can view the security settings for each title by clicking the "Buy ebook" link on the ebook Details page. CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer
General Selection of eBooks
How To eBooks
Free Audio Books
Educator's TEDTalks | Teaching Supplies | Guggenheim Art Book Collection
Students | Teachers and like minded discuss challenges, expectations and environments | Art book free downloads
You have access to an entire team of professional mentors with expertise in marketing, sales, finance and more. We will examine your ideas, verify the numbers and help you decide on the best way to open your business. But we don’t just send you on your way. We’re with you every step of the way, from dream to startup to growth. CLICK! For This Exclusive Offer
Started over 40 years ago by two teachers, Carson-Dellosa Publishing is the leading provider of supplementary educational products for educators and parents around the globe. What does this mean? Well, step inside almost any classroom or home and you're sure to find any of our 4500+ learning products on bulletin boards and desks, in learning centers and reading nooks, and in backpacks and back seats.
WHOLESALE AND RETAIL AVAILABILITY
The difference you make in a child's educational life. Become a Teacher!
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum and The Smithsonian Institute Present: Art Books For Free Download
- Tips for Music Bloggers July 14, 2017If you are a musician and you are wondering whether you should write your own blog or not -- the answer is yes, you should! Here are a few good reasons why: a) Blogging allows you to interact with your fans, promote your music and give your followers insights into your career as a musician. […]Giulia Penni
- Create a Facebook Fanpage for Your eBook! July 14, 2017Social media marketing is crucial to promote your eBook effectively. Among social media, Facebook plays a key role. In five steps you can create your own Facebook Fanpage and grow your marketing potential. Go to www.facebook.com/pages/create.php and choose your favorite category. Upload the right image. Describe your Fanpage and add a web address […]Giulia Penni
- Write Every Day June 27, 2017Writing is not only a hobby, but also a good mental exercise. You are an author, but you don’t write every day? Well, you should. Here is why. § Words are the writer’s most important tool - so it can be a problem if you are writing a book but you cannot find the right […]Giulia Penni
- YouTube Translation Tools June 23, 2017When you upload a video on YouTube, there a few things you should do to optimize your content and make sure it is discoverable. However, if your metadata is in one language only, you are missing out on potential views. Considering that 60% of a channel’s view come from outside your home country, including metadata […]Giulia Penni
- Your Artist Bio June 21, 2017As an artist, you need a great bio. A bio can describes who you are, where you come from and what music genre you produce. A bio can be also seen as an opportunity for you to promote your music and tell your story. How can you write a snappy bio? Here are a few […]Giulia Penni
- 3 Ways Growing Your Email List Increases Traffic May 14, 2017Some people say that email is dead. And with all of the other various outlets for communication online – like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. – it might be tempting to agree with them. But, for the record, email is far from dead. In fact, email marketing in particular can provide quite a few benefits for… […]Kirsi
- Part Two: What You Need to Know About Promoting Your Ebook on Social Media October 12, 2016A few weeks back I wrote an article about promoting your ebook on social media using sites like Facebook and Twitter. Today I want to take a look at Pinterest, Instagram, and the new Google+. Each of these sites caters to a slightly different demographic. For this reason, it is important to really investigate the… […]Kirsi
- 5 Ways To Increase Conversions On Your Blog September 19, 2016Writing a blog is one thing. But learning how to optimize that blog to receive the most conversions possible is another thing entirely. And it’s something that can’t be overlooked. You can write blog posts all day, but if they aren’t doing their job – converting your readers into subscribers, or customers, or whatever else… […]Kirsi
- What You Need to Know About Promoting Your Ebook on Social Media September 9, 2016Did you know that social media users have risen by 176 million in the last year? That the average Internet user has 5.54 social media accounts? And that currently there are 2.3 billion active social media users? Pretty staggering statistics…right? Now imagine if you could get your ebook in front of even a tenth of a… […]Kirsi
- 3 Uber Sites To Share Your ebook For Traffic and SEO August 25, 2016there are some uber sites you can use to make sure your ebook sees its maximum amount of traffic. Here are three of the best, recommended by us at Kudani. The post 3 Uber Sites To Share Your ebook For Traffic and SEO appeared first on Designrr Blog.Kirsi